Ridgeview Middle School received a Gold Performance Acknowledgement from the Texas Education Agency for Commended score on Social Studies. Read More
Starting on November 7, 2011 parents and students will see the following
* Discontinued use of proficiency scales.
* Rubrics will be used for writing assessments and/or for assignments that are performance-based and/or project-based.
* Grading Categories in the grade books based on assignment type versus learning goals or objectives.
* Re-teach/Re-do of assignments is only available for students scoring below 70% with maximum score for the redone assignment of a 70%.
These changes and the grading procedures below are being communicated to students at this time. RMS Grading Procedures
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residence (lease agreement or contract of sale)
- Last report card or withdrawl form from previous school
- Social Security Number