|Summer STAAR/E.O.C. Re-Test Schedule:|
|July 8||8:00am & 1:00pm||English I Writing|
|July 9||8:00am & 1:00pm||English I Reading;|
|July 10||8:00am & 1:00pm||English II Writing|
|July 11||8:00am & 1:00pm||English II Reading|
|July 8th-11th||8:00am & 1:00pm||All other STAAR/E.O.C Retests|
|E.O.C re-testing will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Students who do not arrive on time will not be allowed to test until the next test session.|
TAKS Re-Test Schedule:
|July 8||9:05am||ELA Retest|
|July 9||9:05am||Math Retest|
|July 10||9:05am||Science Retest|
|July 11||9:05am||Social Studies Retest|
|Per the Texas Education Agency (TEA), Exit Level TAKS tests must be administered on the specific date noted. Testing will begin promptly at 9:05 a.m.|
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PARENTS: Starting Monday, May 20th, no food deliveries for students will be accepted at the front desk. Students will not be permitted to order food from outside sources during school hours. Please understand that food deliveries have been interrupting classroom instructional time and the main office operations. If you need to deliver food or lunch money to your student, please prearrange that with your student directly and deliver only during their lunch or passing period only. Classrooms will not be interrupted and we will not be able to call down a student as this a disruption to instructional time. Thank you for your continued support.
- Project Graduation 2013 is ON! click here
- Student Awards Ceremonies click here
- Important Information for seniors- click here
- Summer School Information click here
- District Exam Exemption Policies click here for the Student Handbook and go to page 43
|SPHS students that pass their Texas State Floral Certification Exams. Click here for more|
SPHS Architecture, Construction and Engineering club ( A.C.E.) has teamed up with a local community parish, St John Vianney to help them in the design of a new activity center.
Click here to read more
- Student Awards Ceremonies
9th Grade - 5/23/2013 at 5:30 pm
10th Grade - 5/23/2013 at 8:00 am
11th Grade - 5/23/2013 at 6:45 pm
12th Grade - 5/22/2013 at 6:30 pm
All will be in large gym
- Starting April 29th students must have funds in their meal accounts to cover purchase. Click here for more information.
- A late bus will be available at 5:15 pm Monday - Thursday for students attending tutorials. Students must obtain a late bus pass from their teacher in order to ride the bus.
- Due to construction in the area, students on the BEETLE bus using the bus stop at LOS ALAMOS PASS & SAINT FEDERICO WAY will now pick-up and drop-off at PALOMA LAKE BLVD & SANTA BARBARA LOOP (on Paloma Lake Blvd. across from Santa Barbara Loop).
Congratulations to Ms. Mullan and Mr. Brooks!
Kate Mullan, Teacher of the Year
Delvin Brooks, Support Staff of the Year
|Click here to read more about Ms. Mullan and Mr. Brooks.|
Employees of the Week
May 8, 2013
Student of the week- Sierra A
Previous Employees of the Week
Just In Time is designed to help students recover a failing six weeks grade from a core course that they are currently enrolled. Any student can sign-up with Mark Heep in room A206. Juniors and Seniors with off-periods will lose their off-periods and be placed into Credit Recovery classes to recover their Just In Time. Any student that has failed a current six weeks is encouraged to stop by room A206 and talk to Mr. Heep. Parents can feel free to call 428-7241 to discuss Just In Time options. Click here for the Just in Time calendar
- Click here for the school and bus locator.
- For new student registration, click here
- ALL Children MUST be immunized to attend school!
- For information about picking up diplomas, final grades and transcripts visit our Registrar's Office web page. Click here.
- If you will be driving to school,you need a Parking Permit for your car. Forms are located in the main office and Parking Permits are sold from 8:15 to 8:50 in room C137 Monday-Thursday's only. Forms are located in the Front Office and in C137, and the cost is $25 for the whole year. Rules will strictly be enforced so please get your permits as soon as possible.